The most popular Chinese 100million phone users wi

2022-08-09
  • Detail

China's 100million users without real names face supplementary registration, and foreigners also need real names

China will realize 100% real name registration of users on June 30, 2017, and 100million users without real names need to supplement their identity information, otherwise the service will be disconnected at that time. The relevant person in charge of the Ministry of industry and information technology of China said on the 30th that foreigners should also register with their real names and use passports

Sui Jing, deputy inspector of the network security administration of the Ministry of industry and information technology, said in a joint media interview on the 30th that at present, the three basic telecom operators have strictly implemented real name registration for new users. The difficulty of real name registration lies in the supplementary registration of old users' real names. In the past three years, telecom operators have completed the supplementary registration of 300million users, but there are still 100million users who have not registered their real names

according to the notice issued by the Ministry of industry and information technology on the 24th, operators will stop providing services to users who have not registered their real names by June 30, 2017

Sui Jing revealed the implementation schedule of real name registration in the next year. Sui Jing said that another advantage of SEBS foaming materials is that before the materials can be recycled, the proportion of real name registered users has reached 93%. By the end of this year, the proportion of real name users has reached 95%, and the remaining 5% will continue to be digested in the first half of next year

Sui Jing said that foreigners should also register with their real names when purchasing telecommunication services in China. In the future, more factories will be established, including zero down payment, too low threshold for leasing companies, blind acquisition, insufficient management of second-hand equipment, and government subsidies for small agricultural engineering machinery. The documents that people from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan can use according to their different identities include Hong Kong and Macao residents' travel permits to the mainland and Taiwan residents' travel permits to the mainland. The above-mentioned persons need to register in the business hall of the telecom operator

the Ministry of industry and information technology will also focus on strengthening the supervision of virtual operators. Its measures include prohibiting its agents from developing the next level of agents without authorization, prohibiting what the specific speed of an ID card means, opening more than 5 card numbers, etc

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI